CCS at VIR 9/19-20

Started by drew231506, September 21, 2009, 07:48:15 AM

drew231506

Not sure if anyone comes on this forum but I just wanted to say I had a blast at VIR this past weekend!!  I met a ton of great people, to many to list.  A huge thanks to Chronic Racing who helped me get my bike back together, Steve for lending me his brake bleeding kit, and Nate Kern for offering helpful advice all weekend.

A lot of people went down but it looks like everyone is ok.   :thumb:

Hope to see everyone next year.

Drew
CCS Expert# 13

Gixxerblade

Yeah it was a great time. Barely any crashes and nearly no rain (Friday practice was a wash out in the afternoon). For the girl that crashed her pit bike in our pits on Saturday night we hope you are okay. You seemed a little too drunk for words.

catman

VIR is a Blast to Ride- glad all had a great time- Yes,  people stop in here plenty- It is a great mix of  :spank:, :cheers:, :blahblah:, :banghead:, :ass:, :wah:, :whine:, :wtf:, :pop:,   AND :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

miller_777

Drew you put down some fast lap times and did a hell of a job in the GTU.... U probable wish it turned out better but I am glad you did not get hurt and best of luck next year.
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

drew231506

Sup Mark,  thanks for the props.  You ran well.........again.  ;-)

Best of luck to you as well.  I'm sure Ill see you around.
CCS Expert# 13

TrophyGal

From Alan in the tower, thanks to all racers, safety crew, EV crew and security crew (as well as CCS staff) for helping put together one of the smoothest events ever.  We all work together to make an event fun .. and you guys (& girls) gave us some pretty awesome racing!  An extra thanks also to AFA and the race director for being crash truck. :cheers:

trofygal Jeanne nods and adds .. Congrats to all the race winners  :thumb: .. and .. get well soon Tom Seay!  :wah:

plasticweld

Does anyone know how the rider is that got hit in turn 7 during race 12, I came though the dust and saw only bodies bikes and parts, I had heard someone got hit but did not hear a name or number of the rider who was injuried..

A safe weekend that went real smooth thanks to all the CCS and crew for all there efforts. Special thanks to Air Fence Andy I got to test  out his the fruits of his labor in turn 4 during practice on Friday. My first time to VIR loved the track and the grounds..Great place to race
EmpireGP.com
Sport Bike Plastic Welding, Custom Painting Tank Repair
Ride Hard Take Chances    We Need the Work!

CCS WERA #865

Gixxerblade

Talked to my buddy and he said that the kid broke his humerus and his femur. 19 years old. Prayers go out to him.

crossroads425

hey drew great race man!  that turn is a b*tch. i think we both know that now. check you guys out next year

drew231506

Quote from: plasticweld on September 21, 2009, 07:30:04 PM
Does anyone know how the rider is that got hit in turn 7 during race 12, I came though the dust and saw only bodies bikes and parts, I had heard someone got hit but did not hear a name or number of the rider who was injuried..

A safe weekend that went real smooth thanks to all the CCS and crew for all there efforts. Special thanks to Air Fence Andy I got to test  out his the fruits of his labor in turn 4 during practice on Friday. My first time to VIR loved the track and the grounds..Great place to race

I know one of the riders, Justin Carney was involved.  I sent him a message on another forum but he hasn't replied.  I heard he is ok though.  I'd like an update too.

I agree with you.  VIR rocks!
CCS Expert# 13

drew231506

Quote from: crossroads425 on September 21, 2009, 07:35:23 PM
hey drew great race man!  that turn is a b*tch. i think we both know that now. check you guys out next year

Guessing this is Derek?  Nm it's you, Crossroads...

Yep def hate T4...didnt used to...but i do now.

Yea keep in touch on here over the winter...It'll help me from killing myself due to winter depression.
CCS Expert# 13

crossroads425

lol no problem man. i feel some x-box moto gp winter competion startin!