News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

this weekend sux

Started by Pit_Girl, April 04, 2003, 08:40:55 PM

Pit_Girl

why do my parents suck so much? >:( >:( i was all ready to go to BHF and watch nate race, and now i cant go!  i was really looking forward to helping chainging broken clutch cables and trudging through the rain/snow and mud with my stop watch and clipboard to watch the greatest sport/hobby/profession/obsession on earth, but nooo... not anymore >:(

there is a brighter side to it though... i get speed channel (hehehe *smirk 8) ), so i can watch that to help ease my race withdrawl....

sorry, didnt mean to rant.... i'm just a little frustrated... there always is the next race weekend...hope to see everyone that i didnt meet this weekend in 3 weeks!

-jen

SliderPhoto

parents suck sometimes! ;D

TreyBone

especially when they walk in while you are on top of their daughter :o

Doc

If you have PS2 or Xbox, go rent MotoGP3.  That's what I did and some heavy wrenching on the bike.

Doc

Pit_Girl

too bad that i have N64.....

but i think motogp tomorrow will do alright...

or, maybe i could fall asleep until the next race weeekend... hmm... sleep... yes, good idea 8)

-jen

Bernie

If you are gonna hang with bikers, you need to start your rebellious streak RIGHT NOW! ;D

Baltobuell

OHHH BERNIE! Wait till I see you! Someday your turn will come. Parenting is a whole lot less fun than being a teenager. The fear of Grandparenting is 1 of many reasons.

rpsez

Quoteespecially when they walk in while you are on top of their daughter :o

Care to share Trey? Sounds like you've had an experience that we all can learn from...  ;D

(On second thought, nevermind!!! ;D)

R

Pit_Girl

QuoteIf you are gonna hang with bikers, you need to start your rebellious streak RIGHT NOW! ;D

oh, dont worry Bernie, i already have... that's sorta what got me into this mess in the first place::) 8)

and Trey Bone, i'm not even gonna ask (*chuckles and shakes head)

-jen