Slow loss of coolant!?

Started by Fast4fun, July 12, 2009, 03:44:12 PM

Fast4fun

Duc, could be any of the above. Talking with people at the shop, probably worn dogs but you could be right as well. Point is, no one knows until the cases are split. We'll see.
CCS Mid West EX #675
Tri 675

Ducmarc

since we are as bad as the click and clack brothers let us know what you find  since we all kinda agree that it's in the transmission   marc

F2RGK

Hey Tim,

Check your shift shaft to see if still has that Michelin tire stuck in it form that crash!!!  Heheheheeeee....LMAO!  If it's sticking in, tranny time!  I know you only have that Metric crescent wrench in your tool box, so maybe I can help ya.  Drop the motor and send it down.  I'll get it back cut for you too!  How's that for long distance motorcycle service?  I had to clarify that Service; too many people in the gutter here!!!  It is HOT here btw!  Just raced this weekend at Palm Beach (Awesome Track btw).  Boy do I have to learn Slang Spanish!
If you're not Smilin' while you're ridin', then QUIT!

F2RGK

Quote from: F2RGK on August 23, 2009, 09:43:39 PM
Hey Tim,

Check your shift shaft to see if still has that Michelin tire stuck in it from that crash!!!  Heheheheeeee....LMAO!  If it's (gear) sticking in, tranny time!  I know you only have that Metric crescent wrench in your tool box, so maybe I can help ya.  Drop the motor and send it down.  I'll get it back cut for you too!  How's that for long distance motorcycle service?  I had to clarify that Service; too many people in the gutter here!!!  It is HOT here btw!  Just raced this weekend at Palm Beach (Awesome Track btw).  Boy do I have to learn Slang Spanish!
If you're not Smilin' while you're ridin', then QUIT!