News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Big Thanks to Super Dave....

Started by backMARKr, June 08, 2009, 03:04:05 PM

backMARKr

Dave...

thanks a ton for the help sorting out the bike on Saturday.... I know it made Sunday a helluva lot more fun for Tim.

thanks again

Mark
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Super Dave

No problem.  Helped me feel better about my debris trail from earlier. 

Becka still owes me a tip though. 
Super Dave

tstruyk

for sure much appreciated Dave!  My work schedule flat out sucks in the spring and fall... Worked out well for everyone!  See ya at Topeka?  you gonna be back in business by then?
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Super Dave

Happy I could help!

Yeah, I think Topeka is going to be it. 

I have some parts on the way.  Not enough time to be ready for AHRMA this weekend, and I think that being ready for Brainerd over the Father's Day weekend is still pushing it while needing to replace the head.  So...Topeka. 
Super Dave

magicrat

-- Rat

"Ride to the sound of the guns ..."

tstruyk

Quote from: Super Dave on June 09, 2009, 10:14:35 AM
Happy I could help!

Yeah, I think Topeka is going to be it. 

I have some parts on the way.  Not enough time to be ready for AHRMA this weekend, and I think that being ready for Brainerd over the Father's Day weekend is still pushing it while needing to replace the head.  So...Topeka. 

Very cool!  Looking like some good grids for that weekend!
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Super Dave

Just got a little more complicated.  Looks like I broke my frame.  I have gas leaking out as a result of the rear cylinder hitting the inside of the RH frame after I broke the rear cylinder on the LH side where the motor mounts.  Ouch....  Not part of the program.

Thankfully, I hit the ground well...
Super Dave

duckracer996

Dave,
   This is Ducksutton from MCRA. Depending on how bad the crack is and where it is I can possibly TIG it for you.  Feel free to ask Speedy and Ski for references. The Buel frames weld well.

Super Dave

Quote from: duckracer996 on June 10, 2009, 06:25:40 PM
Dave,
   This is Ducksutton from MCRA. Depending on how bad the crack is and where it is I can possibly TIG it for you.  Feel free to ask Speedy and Ski for references. The Buel frames weld well.
Ok, that's good to know that they weld well.  Crack is on the inside and works it's way up and over.  Sucks.  Hoping that I can get it done locally so I can save a little travel time.  But thanks a ton for the thoughts!  This has to get better right?  It is a really cool bike, I just can't seem to get it to show up at an actual race this year...LOL!
Super Dave

backMARKr

Quote from: Super Dave on June 10, 2009, 06:42:18 PM
I just can't seem to get it to show up at an actual race this year...LOL!

see Rick???  I'm not the only one!

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13