News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Bemisderfer Be-Dry Suit Dryer

Started by Butters79, May 26, 2009, 10:02:59 PM

Butters79

Does anyone have a website or contact info so that I can order one of the suit dryers?

Thanks,
John Milliron
Butters Racing
#79 USGPRU

roadracer162

Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Cowboy 6

C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

bambam

no offense to the hang air ... I have both ... Byran's b-dry blows (literally) the hang air out of the water. there is no comparison between the two.  Not to mention Bryan is a local club racer making things by hand and not in some Chinese factory.

vnvbandit

Quote from: bambam on May 27, 2009, 09:17:00 AM
no offense to the hang air ... I have both ... Byran's b-dry blows (literally) the hang air out of the water. there is no comparison between the two.  Not to mention Bryan is a local club racer making things by hand and not in some Chinese factory.

Do you have any contact info????
~Brian
CCS FL 68
ASRA 68
Thanks
Nancy&Patrick

roadracer162

Quote from: bambam on May 27, 2009, 09:17:00 AM

Wait, I was made in a Chinese factory or more a Chinese oven in 1961. Does that count?

More info about Bryan's stuff please. I don't have anything right now.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

yetidave

Will Bemisderfer's make me as fast as him? I'll take three.  :thumb:

Simon

Bryan Bemisderfer's phone number is 717-593-0239, I believe.
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

Jason748

If you get RRW magizine, it was featured in there either last month or the month before with contact info... I'll try and remember to look it up tonight.
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

Big Deezul

contact Bryan at 717-597-7098
I talked to him today and he has dryers ready to go.
I have one and it is far superior to the POS hangers with fans on them.
These are powerful and work fast

Tell him Dennie sent ya! He is an awesome guy

PJ

+1 for Bryan's Be-Dry suit dryer. I'm a sweat hog and it really works well to dry out my suit even after an hour long endurance shift.
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

thesasse1

I can attest to this.  Bemisderfer gave a 'prototype' for Rick to try and we fight over whose suit goes on first.  The boy did it right!