News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Heartland Park Races May 23/24

Started by Greg_Williams, May 20, 2009, 06:35:01 PM

Greg_Williams

FYI

There will be a licensing school on Saturday, cost is $175.

We will run three practice groups on Saturday so everyone should get a lot of track time.  Cost is $150 per racer.

We will be running the full course this weekend.

Any questions please email me at greg@caferacerinc.com.

Thanks,
Greg
Greg Williams

Cafe Racer Inc.
816-221-0711

www.caferacerinc.com

gonecrazy

Greg, hpt racer practice on saturday is only 100.00 on there site

sasrocks

it's OK, G dub got to make a profit, right??  :biggrin:

wirehairs2

Gregg, I pre-registered before your first post on the deadline day. I had already checked the $100 practice at the bottom of the CCS form and they have charged my card for that amount. Do I owe you ten dollars on Sat when I sign in?

howlieboy

Greg,

Thanks for the communication, it's nice to know ahead of time VS being surprised when we show up at the track...
Kurt
www.d2cycles.com
www.caferacerinc.com

wirehairs2

Quote from: Greg_Williams on May 20, 2009, 06:35:01 PM
FYI

There will be a licensing school on Saturday, cost is $175.

We will run three practice groups on Saturday so everyone should get a lot of track time.  Cost is $150 per racer.

We will be running the full course this weekend.

Any questions please email me at greg@caferacerinc.com.

Thanks,
Greg

Does this mean different track config than in april or just refering to the activities?

funsizeracing

Quote from: wirehairs2 on May 20, 2009, 11:23:06 PM
Gregg, I pre-registered before your first post on the deadline day. I had already checked the $100 practice at the bottom of the CCS form and they have charged my card for that amount. Do I owe you ten dollars on Sat when I sign in?

I was wondering about that also.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

howlieboy

We've been running the "full course"  There are a couple of other options to shorten the track.  Turn left after ALPHA and skip the big carousel....... or instead of turning right at turn 4 you could go straight and skip the bus stop and fast uphill left hander.  I haven't spoken to Greg, this is my best guess/hope that we are running the same configuration we've been running.
Kurt
www.d2cycles.com
www.caferacerinc.com

Burt Munro

The 'full course' would be the 2.5 mile configuration.  Couldn't find a good track map that shows the new alignment for turns 1 & 2 that was added in 2008.   This is the best I could find that was somewhat accurate.

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!