News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

+++ : : : H E L P : : : +++ Anyone in STL

Started by Jamie951, May 18, 2009, 12:52:42 PM

Jamie951

I am attempting to locate someone in STL that might be able and willing to help me out this weekend...My race bike is at Road Race Prep (221 S. Walnut...Salem, IL 62881) and I am curious if anyone is in that area that might be able to help transport my bike from STL to Heartland Park Topeka, KS this weekend...I have emailed a couple of my friends in that area to see about helping...

Please drop me an email at scarlet_begonias951@yahoo.com or phone me at 816.914.6256 if you might be able to help and/or know someone who might be able to help...

I greatly appreciate it...

Thanks...
Road Race Prep/TWC Racing
ASRA/CCS No. 126  AMA 126 CMRA 126
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

skiandclimb

I thought Mark from RRP was going to HPT???  If not- his brother Kurt may be going out with the scoring crew from MCRA....I'll see if he is.

One good bet would be to post up on the MCRA site- there's a ton of us going to Heartland.

www.mcraracing.com/phpBB3

hope this helps,

Ski
#730 CCS MW/GP
Pursuit Racing, The Backstopper's Org.
www.cyclehouseperformance.com - St. Louis, MO.
King Edward's Chicken and Fish- St. Louis, MO.
www.mcraracing.com

Jamie951

To be honest, I am not sure.  I have not spoken with Mark.  I will touch base.

Thank you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tstruyk

yeah there is a BUNCH of guys from stl goin... I think mark and kyle are dropping off some stuff to Probst in the next few days, maybe he can help or get you in touch with someone that can??? 
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

gonecrazy

I am going, if Mark can get it to WFO or somewhere in the vicinity of st.louis I can take it up there for you

Jamie951

gonecrazy, I sent you a PM and I will phone you a bit later today after I talk to Kyle and Mark.  Thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

backMARKr

Quote from: skiandclimb on May 18, 2009, 04:21:26 PM
I thought Mark from RRP was going to HPT???  If not- his brother Kurt may be going out with the scoring crew from MCRA....I'll see if he is.

One good bet would be to post up on the MCRA site- there's a ton of us going to Heartland.

www.mcraracing.com/phpBB3

hope this helps,

Ski

Jamie

Unfortunately....already tried the Kurt thing.....trailer full.

NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Jamie951

No Worries, I am sure I will get it sorted some how...As long as I can get the oil changed and tires mounted by the time practice starts then I will be golden...

Thanks...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

backMARKr

Quote from: Jamie951 on May 19, 2009, 03:58:44 PM
No Worries, I am sure I will get it sorted some how...As long as I can get the oil changed and tires mounted by the time practice starts then I will be golden...

Thanks...

Jamie

we can probably take care of the oil change part, depending on what oil you run.

Call shop, go from there.

M
WERA #13

gonecrazy

Mark, if you guys can get it to WFO in pontoon beach I can take it for him

backMARKr

Quote from: gonecrazy on May 19, 2009, 10:19:45 PM
Mark, if you guys can get it to WFO in pontoon beach I can take it for him

I think Jamie has this figured out at this point.

thanks for the offer.

WERA #13

Jamie951

Yeah, I think I am going to borrow a buddy's vehicle and drive to RRP on either friday or saturday depending on when the bike gets done.  Then I will be heading straight out to HPT. 

Thanks... .. .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]