News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Michelin Contingency from HPT April 24/25

Started by Grashopr, May 15, 2009, 04:06:41 PM

R6Chick

Glad to see I'm not the only new winner having the same problems. Its really exciting to finish and realize you qualified to get paid for racing!!  but then its been a month and see nothing. I've done all the same as listed above so maybe it is just first time delay b/c I know other Michelin riders that say they pay quickly.

R1Racer99

steve p

in 07  i had over twenty 1st and 2nd place finishes.  All my shit was filled out correct, forms, registered, blah blah blah, got my card.  Never got anything.  In fact the only contingency I got all season was from Vesrah.  They did a great job with their program.
Steve Palella
MW #32
2002 Aprilia RSVR Mille

Sobottka

Quote from: steve p on May 25, 2009, 08:01:12 AM
...i had over twenty 1st and 2nd place finishes. 
track days dont count!  :kicknuts:  :biggrin:
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

R1Racer99

in 07  i had over twenty 1st and 2nd place finishes. 

And you're still an amateur?

That's quite a bit of money, I would have looked for some answers if that happened to me.

wfomotorsports

I have yet to see any contingency money either after 3 podiums at Road A :wah:

steve p

Quote from: Sobottka on May 25, 2009, 02:48:26 PM
track days dont count!  :kicknuts:  :biggrin:

WOW, just because I bust on your custom tire rack you gotta go there, its just not right.
Quote from: R1Racer99 on May 25, 2009, 07:14:21 PM
And you're still an amateur?

That's quite a bit of money, I would have looked for some answers if that happened to me.

Too lazy to update my info.
I tried for a brief time to get it resolved and turned into a mess.  No one new anything, you know like trying to get through an automated phone system when you need to talk to a real person.  In all fairness, Tom Mason was the only person willing to help me and I just don't have the kind of time to go through the whole season, get the results to him and then wait a year for someone to figure it out then tell me sorry you would of had to use it last year, no longer valid, sorry, oh were sorry.
Hell, Suomy couldn't even find my name, I said look in the f****ng results.

Contingency = huge waste of time for me, sorry, oh did I say sorry, were sorry.  
Steve Palella
MW #32
2002 Aprilia RSVR Mille

Eric Kelcher

in 07  i had over twenty 1st and 2nd place finishes.  All my shit was filled out correct, forms, registered, blah blah blah, got my card.  Never got anything.  In fact the only contingency I got all season was from Vesrah.  They did a great job with their program.

Steve,

I hate hearing things like this.
I went and looked through reports for several races and there were several thousands of dollars for a Steve Palelle sent to various sponsors, none for a Steve Palella, if we had been notified of the spelling error or a contingency status check was sent in then this could have been corrected.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition