News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Funny...

Started by MightyDuc Racing, March 31, 2003, 12:25:33 PM

MightyDuc Racing

I went back and found my first post...

"I was just curious as to the difference in the classes in Florida CCS.  I went to the Homestead races last month and was trying to figure out what the difference was between the morning and afternoon races.  They were all the same amount of laps (6), but they had different classifications.  Can anybody tell me why?  I am looking forward to watching again this Sunday at Moroso if I can get off work  .  If anybody on here will be racing there, give numbers so I can cheer extra hard for you.  I close on my new house next week, should have all of the furniture bought by the middle of August, and that will complete all of the wife's prerequisites to me going racing.  I just hope I have a little money left to buy a bike and all the gear...lol.  I am still open to opinions on which bike to buy in the $2000-$3500 range.  I want to have the chance to be competitive as I get better, but not break the bank on a bike I am pretty sure I'll wind up tearing up while I'm learning.  Any info will be appreciated.  Good luck everybody and be safe out there! "

I decided to see what I was thinking initially when I started looking into going racing.  Funny how racing changes your monetary thinking.  I bought a $5000+ bike, and am breaking the bank on repairs already.  At least I'm competitive...lol. ;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

spyderchick

you have only begun the decent into the black hole known as racing....muhahahahaha  :o ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Dawn

Quoteyou have only begun the decent into the black hole known as racing....muhahahahaha  :o ;D

LOL!!!!

That is sooooo true!  I won't say how much money we have spent on this season already and the tires haven't even touched the racing serface.   ::)

Dawn   ;D