News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

MyRacingBio Update

Started by Russell2566, April 27, 2009, 08:39:16 AM

Russell2566

This morning I am excited to announce that MyRacingBio has a new home. I have significantly upgraded the hardware as of last night roughly doubling what was in existence before. The website should now be faster, SIGNIFICANTLY more stable and will allow me to plan for more growth going forward.

To go back to the top of Carolina Motorsport Park results, I am still working on correcting this data. CCS combined many races that weekend in the results. There is no way to tell by looking at the results that I have, to tell the difference between say the F40 riders and LWSB riders. I have the final official results, but this will require fixing a solid chunk of all the results by hand... Please be patient with me while I go through this very tedious exercise....

ktd

Don't worry about CMP.  They had my times messed up at the track to so I figure they don't even have the correct info to give you.  The times from my Laptimer and what they posted were totally different.  Not sure how it happened but it seems to have been a glitch somewhere.  Some people say the times they gave you for them are correct others not.  They have me in races I didn't run and not in races I did.  Then where they have me in the correct races the times are not mine.  At least I got credit for the correct points.

danch

The updates fix a few little issues I'd noticed earlier. Good work!
MW Am #720

SVbadguy

My number has changed from 440 to 61 (61x for CMP though I was running my 6 but the scoring software automatically associates 61 to my member number so that's what ended up on grids, etc.  It sounded like Kevin was discussing some sort of fix for that.)  My new sessions are not associated with those from last year.