News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Paddocking at BHF and other infield activities..Please read...

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, April 03, 2009, 02:02:48 AM

Woofentino Pugrossi

Can ya'll do me a favour this year?

PLEASE dont block the roads especially in the tight areas between the tower and the pavillions? This includes canopies, cars, trucks, trailers, bikes... No reason that you cant set up your pits at least 12" AWAY from the road. Racebikes are not supposed to be parked on the roads. This has been announced umpteen times. It can be a PITA navigating around that triangle between the tower and the pavillion with all the people walking through there and the bikes heading out or in and then have to deal with vehicles half on the paddock roads (Yes I know sometimes these are spectators cars). And if you are near the back door at 5, make sure none of your crew/friends/family block the ambulance driveways.

Guys, just a reminder, the paddock road from main gate (Buell alley) is NOT a high speed brake pad breakin road. I really dont want to have to hear on the radio that someone (especially a kid) got run over by a racer breaking in his/her brake pads at mach 1 there. Theres been complaints before regarding people going trough there well above the speed limit of 15mph.

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod