News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

SyderChick...peep dis logo I made you...

Started by Speedballer347, March 28, 2003, 01:30:27 PM

Speedballer347

Check this logo and let me know what you think, or if you want anything changed about it.
I am going to put it on our wesbite, when I finally get it finished.

It's a big Gif, so if you are on 56K.... ::)

I really didn't know what you wanted w/ your logo, so I just put it together like this.  
If I need to change it, or the whole format...no prob.  Just let me know :)

shahizzle ;D
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Jeff

Nice logo, but for heaven's sake... half a meg?!?!  Use flash and you'll be around 20k...  email me the graphics (jeff@cbr600f4.com) and I'll build you the swf...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Dawn

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton

spyderchick

Erik, Thanks for the props, dude! :D

Jeff, do you do flash? I'm looking for some flash for my website. E-me if you can help me. Thanks. ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

mdr14

Since I have DSL, it loaded up just fine for me ;)
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

EX#996

With dial-up it was r e a l l y   s l o w.    :'(

Dawn  :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

spyderchick

Yup, that's why flash works better Dawn. I have high speed broadband as well, but for people on dail-up, and that's most of America, it's slow and tedious.  
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Speedballer347

Jeff, thanks for the offer! 8)
Yeah it's a HUGE gif....problem was everytime I would take the 8 or 9 frames and try to save them in Adode Image, it would only let me save it as a Photoshop PSD.  
If I jumped it 'unsaved' to Photoshop7, it would let me save it as a gif, but it wouldn't 'play' when you opened the copy.  Would only show 1 frame.  
If you re-opened it in photo7, you could see all the frames/layers...and Adobe Image would still let you 'play/view' it.....but couldn't get a working copy saved.

I wound up having to use some crapper program that didn't have 'timing' capabilities.  
.25 seconds per frame only....so I had to use tons of layers to get 'timed' right.  Was like 20x larger than it should have been.

I don't wanna go flash.  I got Dreamweaver MX, w/ Flash, etc...but I haven't messed w/ the Flash yet.  Don't have the time right now to learn it for building/maintaining.  Just wanna bang it out w/ regular html.  Run everything as gif's and jpegs.
Do you have any suggestions on how to save a gif in Image Ready Adobe?  
Or any good freeware that lets you work w/ gifs?

You have a very nice site, so I will definately bother you at the track for some advice...maybe you can explain Flash to me too :)

Spydy, got your email.  Mattisse it is, and I'm gonna change some stuff w/ it to...maybe add some color.  Still just playing w/ it on the temp site.
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing