Main Menu

Why?

Started by BikesRGaydotcom, March 27, 2003, 10:20:42 PM

Speedballer347

QuoteIt took me a lot of time to get this to the second page.   :-/
oooops ::) ...sorry Dawn :-[
...but I was bored :D ;)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

EX#996

Quoteoooops ::) ...sorry Dawn :-[
...but I was bored :D ;)

OK - Then what you do is post 20x's to get this back on the second page.

Oh oh....  Paul is using a hammer and screwdriver on his bike.  Is that a good thing?   ;D

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

harb990

Speedy - the dragon did eat my 900rr   :P  but after that I wisened up and have only rode on the streets a handful of times since.

And I was givin' the topic starter lip

Are you going this coming weekend to BHF??  I just got my bike back together (cross-threaded a bolt on the inside had to drill it and put a heli-coil in it).

Later

Speedballer347

Quote...but after that I wisened up and have only rode on the streets a handful of times since.....And I was givin' the topic starter lip
If I can't tease my friends, who am I gonna tease? ;D
I'm just clownin witcha ;)
Yeah, I stopped doing backroads too, and only do wheelies now 8)

QuoteAre you going this coming weekend to BHF??  I just got my bike back together (cross-threaded a bolt on the inside had to drill it and put a heli-coil in it)
Yeah, I'll be there.
Spydy sewed my leathers back together, I borrowed a frame, and I only need a helmet now...so I'm good to go   8)

What bolt? (answer this in another thread ;D )

JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Speedballer347

QuoteOK - Then what you do is post 20x's to get this back on the second page.
:o :o :o I can do this ;D
whoops, I am making this sitz worse :-/

Hey Dawn, the original post was so dumb I don't think anyone is even really reading it ;)

See ya at BHF's :)

OmniGLH

QuoteOK - Then what you do is post 20x's to get this back on the second page.

....And now it all comes clear.  Was beginning to wonder why you were putting ONE word in everybody's post!

As for streetracing... blah, what fun is that on a bike.  I ride like an idiot on the street... but "race"?  "Streetracing", as in, parking lots and dark country roads at 4am doing drag racing for money...  is reserved for cars IMO.  And I haven't done that since I sold my Z06.  It's not too popular around here anymore to do that on bikes.  Most of THAT crowd transitioned over to the "stunter" fad.  

Well, ok, so there was that ONE time last week where Nate did a wheelie on Fireman's ZX-9 and the punk in the WS6 next to him thought they were racing... LOL...

Oh and that that other time when I was out at school and decided to check out the local evening "biker" scene.  Got conned into going heads up on my R6 next to some punk on a lowered GSX-R600... little bastard stole the hit and mopped me up good...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

harb990

QuoteOh and that that other time

Maybe you meant to say "and one time at band camp"   ;D   ;D

sorry couldn't resist

OmniGLH

...okay, so, like... this one time, at the street races....

;)
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak