News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Why?

Started by BikesRGaydotcom, March 27, 2003, 10:20:42 PM

BikesRGaydotcom

Top Ten reasons not to street race a motorcycle...

10 ) After racing/crashing you will not need Goodyear you will need Good Will.

9 ) If little Timmy raced a motorcycle would you do it too?

8 ) YOU ARE NOT LEE ACREE RIDING A SUZUKI GSX-R750!!! No matter how much the little bunny tells you that you are...

7 ) If you were in a street race with a car laugh, light a few incense sticks, then swerve on your ass!

6 ) If you crash into a light pole with a WRX Imprezza you might get off with a sprained ankle, while crashing into a light pole with a Ducati 999R you will definately get fucked up it is a guarante.

5 ) Don't let them fool you it isn't the National Road Race Series, it's the National Racers on Respirators Society...

4 ) The best sponsor you could get would be memorial herman...

3 ) How cool do you think this sounds... Gran Bikismo... x.X

2 ) Just because you have a large vibrating thing between your legs does not mean your good in bed...

1 ) You have the massive possibility of dying! Motherfucking idiots!

Do you think that I am correct or what..?

0 \/\/ |\| 3 |)!!!

Jeff

LOL... somebody's fishing...

Lemme guess, you put on a fake 'fro and go to klan rallies too right?

I doubt you'll get the response here that you were looking for sport.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

mdr14

somebody has way too much free time on their hands.
as for top ten lists, i would rate it as lame. it wasn't even good enough to be annoying. Maybe they will try again with a better one...
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

tigerblade

I for one have changed my whole philosophy in regard to motorcycles.  Thank you for helping me see the light.  Anyone want to buy an RC51?
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

harb990

QuoteTop Ten reasons not to street race a motorcycle...

You need to use the correct terminology on this board - we do not "street race" - we "road race"

and to be more precise most of the peeps on the board do not actually "road race" but "race on a track" where it is more of a controlled environment

so you had better revise your top ten to include the right terminology  :P :P :P

tshort

QuoteTop Ten reasons not to street race a motorcycle...
Do you think that I am correct or what..?

You are dead nuts right on, bro.  Anybody that races on the street has rocks in their head.  Take it to the track - then we'll find out who's got what.  
Tom
ThinkFast Racing
AFM #280 EX
ex-CCS #128

Dawn

Lovely language, shows real intelligence.   ::)

Perhaps you should try out one of the other boards.  They would probably appreciate your humor there.

Dawn  

Woofentino Pugrossi

Your mother and father are brother and sister aren't they bikesrgay? I bet you grew up with banjo music. BTW I known more people killed in CAR accidents. Why not go troll a car forum.

Oh BTW little Timmy does ride a motorcycle. HE used to race CCS with number 30. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

MightyDuc Racing

I thought he was ragging on street squids, not us actual racers...but I could be wrong.  Either way...bad karma on a road racing board. ::)
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

cb186

never realized my bikes had sexual identities, was that on the options list? and if my bike was male would that make me gay? d#*n now i'm confused. :'(
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo

Speedballer347

Quotewe do not "street race" - we "road race"....most of the peeps on the board do not actually "road race" but "race on a track"
You obviously don't know Omni & DanO ;D
Didn't the Dragon eat your 900RR?Face it Cary, we are all squids ;D ;)

To the topic-starter...dumb post ::)

Signed....iLoveBeingaMotoSquid.com 8)

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

EX#996

Darn it 'baller!

It took me a lot of time to get this to the second page.   :-/

I'm not starting over.   ::)

Dawn
Paul and Dawn Buxton