News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

world superbike

Started by sahli833, March 02, 2009, 06:17:22 PM

sahli833

pretty good way to start the season for world superbike close finish and ben spies taking the win in race 2 sucks cant watch it till tuesday

Super Dave

Hey, Justin!

Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see it.  But I've gotta take my son to band practice then.  I'll watch a little bit before we leave.
Super Dave

GIGOLO

Ben Spies is awesome!!!  It just goes to show that all the wins and championships are justified.  I would have liked to see Mccoy do better at his home track, it seems as though the triple did worse than last year.  I wonder how long it takes for the tires they use to trickle down to us small folk.

Quote from: Super Dave on March 02, 2009, 08:32:00 PM
Hey, Justin!

Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see it.  But I've gotta take my son to band practice then.  I'll watch a little bit before we leave.

Band practice???  What does he play?  I have been in bands my whole life, its as much fun as racing.  How old is he? 

dylanfan53

I should have known not to read this since Speed won't broadcast until tomorrow night. 

Put "Spoiler" in the subject line title if you're going to post results.
Don Cook
CCS #53

Gbord

How about the SuperSport race?  Now THAT is racing!
Begin it now.

Super Dave

Quote from: GIGOLO on March 02, 2009, 09:56:01 PM
Band practice???  What does he play?  I have been in bands my whole life, its as much fun as racing.  How old is he? 
Double horn.  He's 12. 

I was in different bands.  For me, it's not as much fun as racing.  Ask Don about my footpeg...LOL!  (shhh...I think he sabotaged it...)
Super Dave

GIGOLO

Quote from: Super Dave on March 04, 2009, 02:16:52 PM

I was in different bands. 

I tried Jazz band in high school, I asked if they knew any Pantera.................I didn't get into Jazz band.

Quote from: Gbord on March 04, 2009, 12:35:00 PM
How about the SuperSport race?  Now THAT is racing!

I think they were only bunched up like that because they were all saving their tires.  Notice the last 5 laps they spread out quite a bit.  Everybody was having rear problems.  Was cool to watch, especially when 1st through 10th is basically contending for the lead.

Gbord

Yeah, the Ten Kate guys mentioned that they were only going %70 for like 2/3's of the race.  Still damn entertaining!   I wish Hayes was still in it.
Begin it now.

LongDogRacing

it was good to see ant west get a break for once!
Justin Pennella
CCS Ex #32

Proud supporter of MOTOHICK