News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Where can I get custom brake lines in South FL

Started by Fast Cletus, February 22, 2009, 01:07:47 PM

Fast Cletus

I am on a 900 SS Ducati and I need to get some custom brake lines for the front.  My current lines are a single line that "T" s off right above the front tire into two but  the "T " split is just barely above the front tire and it gets in the way of my tire warmers.  I want a 2 line banjo bolt with a line going to each rotor.
Any ideas for someone in South Florida
CCS Racer #552
2001 Ducati Monster 600 & 2001 Ducati Supersport 900

Cowboy 6

C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

Fast Cletus

CCS Racer #552
2001 Ducati Monster 600 & 2001 Ducati Supersport 900

roadracer162

MotoCorse can help. I used a set of ebay items for mine and they are working fine. I don't remember the brand. Of course they were not custom but they work fine.

Mark
Mark Tenn
CCS Ex #22
Mark Tenn Motorsports, Michelin tire guy in Florida.

Cowboy 6

Quote from: Fast Cletus on February 22, 2009, 01:19:42 PM
Lithium what?

Lithium Motorsports, Rob has a banner on this forum! The brake lines you desire are not custom but a standard item Rob can get you.

http://www.lithiummotorsports.com/productdetail.htm?productId=6556032&catalogId=&searchProducts=brake%20lines#351654
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

proechel539

Or you can call Galfer and see what they got. They will also make custom lines. Just keep in mind they are in California and three hours behind us East coast folks.
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net