News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What are your goals for the up-comming racing season??

Started by jigs, February 17, 2009, 11:51:02 AM

Xian_13

Quote from: Scotty Ryan on February 20, 2009, 05:03:14 AM
I want to - Gotta see how the next few days go... I haven't signed up yet.... I haven't really been riding the trainer this winter and my muscle tone shows it :( But I just loaded all the bicycles into the trailer tonight - Gonna do some riding while we're down in Daytona....

Man I wish I had my road bike build.
I would so bring it to Daytona.

Hell, I gitty about just going some place warm.
Not to mention the first ride on the 1000.

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Mike829

Quote from: GIGOLO on February 17, 2009, 09:44:39 PM
Ayers on a Buell?  When did that happen?

Not likely!! I'll be on the same 750 again, just with fresh valve springs, bearings, rings, ect, a custom fuel map to get rid of that hole in the powerband at 12.000rpm (didn't help corner exits :err:) and i won't be on stock forks anymore :cheers:
Mike #829EX
Madison Sportbikes Racing

RAISING CANE

After a very good season last year and exceeding my goals , My goals as a first year EX now have already started to come true!
I want to close the gap between myself and the fastest Florida guys. In our first event this year I was able to break my Pb time at Homestead multiple times! I also wanted to score some top fives, and in my first F40 race I got 3rd so some goals have started to come true. Now I need to keep my head down and stay focused. Good luck to all this season!
Glenn Penland
CCS EX# 502
Sponsored by FAST LANE GRAPHICS for all your printing needs call 954-304-1422

mikendzel

Quote from: chaplain220 on February 18, 2009, 09:42:52 PM
At the risk of sounding corny, in 09 I want to help strengthen the bond of our racing family, and keep using the track as a place where I can share examples of teamwork, respect and brotherhood, to a bunch of guys from tough backgrounds that will be joining us as pit crew.  I'd like our team to pull off at least one championship in each region, and bring in some fresh blood to mentor into future racing chaplains.  On the personal racing side, I'd like to get my act back together setting up the turns and trailbraking.  More consistent, less mistakes, and break a 1:25 at Summit, that would be very cool, and keep Endzel and Mr Bob off my back.  

Am I part of the team?  Bob told me if I didn't stop wrecking in practice that I would be kicked out; and that was BEFORE Summit in Sept!!!   :lmao:

My goals for this year:
-  Pull off the air fence concert at Summit this May
-  Pay off the credit card
-  Add an addition onto my current 2 Canopy set up!
-  Get my dad to some more races
-  Perform at the japanese steakhouse again