News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

What class is best for me?

Started by Over-ReActor, February 10, 2009, 10:47:54 PM

123user

Quote from: Gixxerblade on February 24, 2009, 06:23:08 PM
Don't let ORA fool you. he has been known to do 1:30 ish range at Road Atlanta IIRC.

Great!! this sounds like another WERA bait & switch.  I'm out, and you can have you're safety wire back!

spyderchick

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on February 24, 2009, 04:38:03 PM
Ask MJ, he sent me that photo some time ago.

It's probably his personal ride.   :lmao:  :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

catman

HEY SPYDER ONE - LIke the new avatar? (Thanks) Cat

Over-ReActor

Quote from: Gixxerblade on February 24, 2009, 06:23:08 PM
Don't let ORA fool you. he has been known to do 1:30 ish range at Road Atlanta IIRC.
It was actually a 1:29:9. I failed the breatalizer afterwards. Most awesome trackday ever. Matt Lynn, Britt Lynn, Josh Hayes and Melissa met me there. Kevin Schwantz stopped by and autographed my new bike.

My bike never went that fast before and probably never will again. I can only smile and think about that day. If you ever had a day that sticks out in your mind, that was mine.

Over-ReActor

And after watching the 200 I'll probably get and Aprilia or Buell now. Thanks for all your comments.

Ducati23

You could get a Ducati and be at a complete disadvantage like the rest of us Ducati riders.
CCS/ASRA #23
GP SuperTwins Champion 2007 2008
Ducati 848

Over-ReActor

Quote from: Ducati23 on March 13, 2009, 04:55:50 PM
You could get a Ducati and be at a complete disadvantage like the rest of us Ducati riders.
I've thought about it. 848. Someone should  start a thread on what class it should be legal in. :).