CCS vs. Wera

Started by Over-ReActor, January 23, 2009, 09:42:50 PM

Gixxerblade

drew231506

I'm new here.  I have spent a lot of time over at the wera forum trying to learn this sport.  God forbid you ask a question over there.  They really need some sticky threads, or a newb area.  Everyone there has been around for 20 years.  Anyway I'm looking to race with CCS and Wera this year at Summit at least.  Looking forward to meeting some of you.
CCS Expert# 13

Shenanigans

Quote from: drew231506 on February 04, 2009, 06:52:11 PM
I'm new here.  I have spent a lot of time over at the wera forum trying to learn this sport.  God forbid you ask a question over there.   Looking forward to meeting some of you.

What the hell? you know we answer questions over there in a respectful manner.:D. I try to anyway.

Over-ReActor

Quote from: Shenanigans on February 04, 2009, 08:22:18 PM
What the hell? you know we answer questions over there in a respectful manner.:D. I try to anyway.
I have a question I'd like to ask on the Wera bbs, can you ask about other racing org's, who's going where, who's signing up to race at a competeing event.  Times and all that shit?  Do they even honor each others licenses?  I'd like to ask that shit, but I can't. Someone else try it out.

Bet you can't start a thread or post in one, hey, who's going to CCS or trackoutofcontrol such and such event?

Mongo

Maybe you should get help before you worry about that Rich.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

Over-ReActor

Sean

Please don't feed the animals. 

Over-ReActor

Bump: incase Mongo is getting bored.