CCS vs. Wera

Started by Over-ReActor, January 23, 2009, 09:42:50 PM

Over-ReActor

Hello,

First I would like to introduce myselves, I'm us.

I have never been one for controversy or public attention. Quite frankly, I hate posting on the spider trap.

My question is, how big is CCS compared to Wera member wise?

Why is their bbs so much more active?  I'm just curious.

Last question, why no classified ads?

Rick Johnson 29

There is classified ad here just scroll down further.I'm new here so I won't comment on the other ?'s.
Rick Johnson
Expert 29, ASRA 291, Wera 29
2011 SE Unlimited SS Champ                                                               
2011 2nd MA GTO,UnlimitedSB,SS,GP                                                   08 Suzuki GSXR 1000

Over-ReActor

I'm looking for them there classifieds where people be selling their personal stuff. I scrolled and scrolled, maybe my CPU don't scroll that far. Can you post a link?

MotoGuy

You have to be logged in. Try again...

benprobst

BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

mdr14

the biggest difference i see between the two is the caliber of chick the racers get.  :biggrin:
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

yetidave

Quote from: Over-Reactor on January 23, 2009, 09:42:50 PM

I have never been one for controversy or public attention. Quite frankly, I hate posting on the spider trap.

You're kidding, right?

Super Dave

Quote from: Over-Reactor on January 23, 2009, 09:42:50 PM
Hello,

First I would like to introduce myselves, I'm us.

My question is, how big is CCS compared to Wera member wise?

Why is their bbs so much more active?  I'm just curious.

Last question, why no classified ads?
Um, hi, "us"...or Richard?  Whatever...

WERA and CCS are organizations.  I think CCS had a few thousand licensed racers.  I would expect WERA to have a similar number.  Some of us hold licenses in CCS and WERA, in addition to other organizations, CRA, AHRMA, and so on.

WERA BBS active?  Yeah, it is.  Lots of active stuff happening there, but I can't give you a reason why. 
Super Dave

Over-ReActor

Quote from: MotoGuy on January 23, 2009, 10:55:27 PM
You have to be logged in. Try again...
That worked!  Thank you for your kind considerate helpfulness. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Forever grateful

Over-ReActor

Quote from: benprobst on January 23, 2009, 11:19:09 PM
ORA! Is that you?
If he's in trouble or owes you money, the answer is NO.

If everything is cool, darn tootin' I'm him.

Sobottka

:lmao:
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Racingxtc7

The biggest difference is you have to add hundred pounds of safety wire to run wera.