News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Arlen Ness Sale

Started by Toy Store, October 28, 2008, 03:23:22 PM

Toy Store

Arlen Ness is trying to clear out their warehouse for the new '09 designs and they decided to give us a better discount (which of course we pass on)  :cheers: Hit the links below to see the newly lowered prices. 

Amber
Superbike Toy Store

Arlen Ness Kangaroo Racing Suit

Arlen Ness Leather Racing Suit

Arlen Ness Perforated Leather Racing Suit

Arlen Ness Racing Boot

Arlen Ness Racing Glove
Patrick
www.superbiketoystore.com

Jeff

Hey Patrick,

Do you have any feedback on the Arlen Ness gear?  I haven't seen any of their "race quality" stuff, just the street stuff.  Would be interested to see what people say on it.

Thank you for your support!!!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Toy Store

Do you have any specific questions? I try on every suit I can squeeze myself into. Today, I tried on the kangaroo suit; really nice! I have an Alpinestars MX-1 in a 56, and this Arlen Ness suit was a 56. The Nessie fit very much the same as the MX-1. It is a full perf; perforated thighs, torso, and down the arms.

The quality is top notch; they are made by Greenstar in Hong Kong. Green star made the MotoGP line that was in the states for a couple of years. From what I've been told by "crashee's" that they slide well too :spank:

I don't know if that answers your question at all; let me know if it doesn't.
Patrick

Toy Store

WOOOOO HHHHOOOOO!!!!! 

Arlen Ness lowered their prices again!  All the 08 stuff is 40% off retail.  Click here to see everything.
Patrick

Toy Store

We've had a really great response to this sale....but now Arlen Ness is starting to run out of stock.  So if you were even thinking about getting one of these suits, then do it soon! 
Patrick