News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Kevin/Tiffany? Firebird April 12-13 Schedule

Started by raptorduck952, March 22, 2003, 06:51:01 AM

raptorduck952

Kevin or Tiffany:
The schedule of events for the CCS Races at Firebird on April 12-13 that is posted at the CCS website has the LP Sportrider days scheduled for Saturday. However, I thought that those were not going to be run and instead CCS was going to run the remaining 11 SW/P region races from March 15-16 that were rained out. Please clarify and if that is the case, let us know when a corrected schedule will be posted. Some of us are returning to Arizona only because of those 11 rained out races.

Thanks

dryheat

??? any workd on this ???

I still haven't seen a schedule posted for the make-up races.

Thanks.

duc995@aol.com

You really expect them to answer you...?  ???

Dawn

With a question of this sort, they may not post on the CCS site.  You may want to call them and when you receive an answer, post for all to share.

Or, at times Kevin Elliot will hop on the board, but that is few and far in between due to his schedule I am assuming.

Dawn   :)

Mark_Weiss

Down here at T.E.A.M. Arizona we have been told that the races will run on Saturday, in place of the usual practice sessions. That is why we rescheduled our April trackday to work as a CCS practice date. When I spoke with local CCS personnel to let them know about the practice date, I was not told anything different so we are still operating on the ground that the rained out races will be run on Saturday.

Checking the CCS website however, yields no clues. The old April schedule is still posted.

Mark

MZGirl

You guys are confusing me.  Or maybe only my computer can see the updated schedule.   ;)

A few days ago I went to the main CCS site, clicked on "Tickets/Schedule", and clicked on the blue round "i" next to the April Firebird dates and got the updated schedule.  Everytime I do that I get the updated one that has the rescheduled races on Saturday.

Here's the link to the updated schedule.  Hope it helps.

http://www.formulausa.com/factsheets03/Firebire%20April%20SCHEDULE.pdf

zx9r-racer

Have a good one people!  It'll be interesting to see how they fit all of those races in!

Litespeed

It should be easy for the most part.  Racing starts at 11:30 and contains 11 sprint race plus 3 endurance.  Figure about 20 minutes per sprint and 35 for each endurance and you have us being done by 5:30.  Add in the riding school and you will be done by 6:15.  I'm pretty sure the person with head lights on the bike will win the last race :).