News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Alllllmost there....

Started by OmniGLH, March 21, 2003, 10:15:44 PM

OmniGLH

Got 99% of my parts in my posession.  She *will* be rideable by the end of the day tomorrow ;D

Chain and sprockets showed up this week.  New front rotors showed up this week.  Wheels showed up last week, along with the new wiring harness.  SharkSkinz showed up this week as well, and will be on their way to the painter next week.  Brakes are reassembled and have been running on the streetbike the last 2 weeks to get the kinks worked out.  Still a little on the soft side so I'm gonna swap to an R6 master cyl and see if that helps.  Slowly but surely my checklist is getting MUCH smaller... gosh it feels good to be making progress somewhere!!!

All I'm missing is my upper fairing stay (which I ordered today.)  I'm either gonna rig something to mount the gauge cluster, or just install one of the sets of street plastic I have kicking around.  Then I'll go bust some wheelies and make sure she runs ok...  ;D

I'll have some pics when I get home from work tomorrow morning of the progress.. can't wait  :)  Been so long since I've ridden her!!!
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

KBOlsen

Geez, Jim - it's like Christmas in March at your house!   :D
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

OmniGLH

Yeah  ;D  Got her on the street today!  Swapped on one of the extra sets of street plastics I had kicking around, stuck the licence plate in my back pocket (she's still registered until the end of the month) and off I went.  Put probably 100 miles on her today.

Feels sooo good to have finally accomplished something   8)  

Jim "Porcelain" Ptak