News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Komodo Leathers Ups the Ante Again!

Started by T-Shirt Racing, September 24, 2008, 03:45:40 PM

T-Shirt Racing

I received a phone call from the guys at Komodo leathers (KomodoGear.com) and I thought it was worthy of a news flash for you all. They have decided to sell direct to the end user instead of going through distributors. didn't sound like a big deal to me at first until I checked out their web site, the prices have dropped $500 each even on most of their production suits! They've been good to me and my son Philip so I'm sure that this will sound like a shameless plug but why would anybody buy a cheap suit when they can get a Komodo for the same price? Philip and I have been racing in Komodo's for several years and they just keep getting better. I've had a couple of very bad crashes and I've never had a suit to fail. Lee told me that they have built some great relations with the racers (not just because the leathers are good but because Lee & Wayne come to a lot of the races to check on their riders) and they just feel that bypassing the dealers will help racers buy suits for less, be safer, and hopefully sell just as many in the long run. I thought it was news worthy, and I know that a lot of people have spoke up on here about how happy they were with the leathers so I hope that it helps those that are shopping for leathers. John Hart
T-ShirtSpecialty.com / FaithOnWheelsRacing.com

"If you believe what you like in the Gospels, and reject what you do
not like, it is not the Gospel you believe, but yourself."-- Augustine of Hippo