News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

08 zx10

Started by gixster, September 02, 2008, 08:32:56 AM

gixster

Can anyone give me some feed back on the new zx10.Im thinking of getting one.I need to know how it handles.Pros and cons please.

Scotty Ryan

Let me know if you get one - I have all of the parts you would need to make it into a race bike....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

gixster

Super Dave

Scotty did.  He's got some nice parts from his.  I think most of his contingency opportunities are done for the year, so his bits are for sale.

Chit, do you have those on the CCS forum classifieds?
Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

I have used the bike for as many contingency opportunities as I could - Time to do something else - So I got rid of it....I do have  a bunch of stuff for sale - It will all be going on Ebay shortly.... But if there is something that you are looking for - I can see if my guy has listed it on Ebay yet or if it's still available....

Let me know

Burt Munro

Quote from: Chit Nuts on September 02, 2008, 07:03:33 PM
I have used the bike for as many contingency opportunities as I could - Time to do something else - So I got rid of it....I do have  a bunch of stuff for sale - It will all be going on Ebay shortly.... But if there is something that you are looking for - I can see if my guy has listed it on Ebay yet or if it's still available....

Let me know

Do I smell Buell?????
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Scotty Ryan

Quote from: Burt Munro on September 02, 2008, 07:06:21 PM
Do I smell Buell?????

NOO

I am working on another inline 4 - I am thinking 600 - Prolly Blue in color - We'll see

LMsports

I have a set up 2007 ZX10R I'll sell you!
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net