News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

KAOSH Sportswear/Open 26 Racing Contact Info?

Started by kl3640, August 27, 2008, 01:15:32 AM

kl3640

Is anyone here from or know KAOSH Sportswear/Open 26 Racing?  I'm trying to get in touch with one of their team members, Jim Rodefer.  Anyone know his ID here, or know how I can get in touch with him?  Thanks.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

kl3640

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on August 27, 2008, 02:00:28 AM
Jim's id is gntbldr here. email: gntbldr@yahoo.com

Thanks Rob!

p.s.  Nice to meet you this weekend at BHF and finally put a face to the name!

gntbldr

Got yer email Rajan. Nice meeting you last weekend and also great racing with you!

kl3640

Quote from: gntbldr on August 29, 2008, 10:40:44 AM
Got yer email Rajan. Nice meeting you last weekend and also great racing with you!

Likewise (even though you cost me points :)  Nice being on the podium with you again, too.  Hopefully we can catch up at Daytona next month!

gntbldr

Wish i could go to Daytona but my woman's vehicle just went south over the weekend so there goes that idea.
If you're going to run at the Solo Challenge next year as you have this year then I'll see you there! I'm taking a year off of sprints and team Challenges to focus on this Solo Challenge gig.
Best wishes to you for the last two rounds Rajan.

kl3640

Thanks Jim...after this season, I'm not sure if I'll be up for the travel or not next year, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.  Right now I just have to finish these last two rounds!