April 3rd VRS

Started by Super Dave, March 18, 2003, 07:44:31 AM

Super Dave

The PRO group (geared for racers) during the CCS Sport Rider Day program on April 3rd is pretty much full.  If you were thinking of coming, you need to contact me as soon as possible.

visionsprt@netwurx.net
Super Dave

sdiver68

I assume you eventually got my FAX?

Thanks
MCRA Race School Instructor

Dawn

QuoteI assume you eventually got my FAX?

Thanks

Steve:

If you weren't using a fax from 1985, you may have had better luck!

Dawn   ;D

Super Dave

Super Dave

sdiver68

LOL Dawn,

I went into the basement, and there, stuck behind the abacus and mimeograph machine, was a FAX machine.

After replacing a few burned out vacuum tubes, I guess it worked well enough to get one over to Super Dave.
MCRA Race School Instructor

Steviebee

So is there a "Schedule" ??
How's this going to work with the LP day and the other liscensing clinic.

Do we all get "Property of Super Dave " T-shirts to tell us apart ??

Any Other first time racers going (me me me, did i say me!)?  We should get our pics together.

This will be the only time my bike is "pristine"  except i ran out of paint to match the gas tank.  So yellow body work and blue and white gas tank !!

Steviebee

I never asked, but i assume you put me in the pro group since im racing that weekend!  First Time EVER.    Yep  Im excitied.  Heck  Im excitied just to get back on the track.

Super Dave

How it will all work out, we'll see.  I'll have something to tell you apart.  I've got to start you in one of the groups other than PRO.  They'll just eat you up a bit.  And it wouldn't be a good experience.
Super Dave