News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Ques. about fees at BHF

Started by Spooner427, July 23, 2008, 09:27:23 PM

Spooner427

Do they charge a fee per person(racer/pit crew/spectator) on friday for practice? Thanks!!

Scotty Ryan

Meghan says that CCS charges a $35 fee for all people entering the track for Friday - It's good thru Sunday - But you can't get just a one day pass - $35 anyway you look at it.... Other people will comment on this and confirm it - Super Dave will I'm sure :)
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Spooner427

So it's $35 for Friday(good thru Sunday), $25 for Saturday(good thru Sunday) and $15 only for Sunday? Even if you are only there for practice on Friday?

Did the BHF track day on Wednesday have gate fees for everyone? It may look more expensive to run but when you factor in gate fees it might have been a better deal.

Scotty Ryan

No gate fee today - But unless you wanted to stay out here for the week - You would have two trips worth of fuel to factor in if you are coming back to race this weekend....

Just a thought
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Spooner427

I live an hour away and can't camp out there do to an old dog that needs me at home so I drive back and forth as it is just trying to look out for getting nickle and dimed and people coming to watch me practice having to pay for the whole weekend but I am sure at some point someone ruinied it.

cbr600_mj

How much does it cost to run the practice on Friday?

When does it start?

How long do they go on Friday?

I have never done a Friday practice day and just asking.

I hoping to get there about noon if I can get out of work early and get some dinero from the wife.... :biggrin:

Super Dave

Quote from: cbr600_mj on July 24, 2008, 09:28:40 AM
How much does it cost to run the practice on Friday?

When does it start?

How long do they go on Friday?

I have never done a Friday practice day and just asking.

I hoping to get there about noon if I can get out of work early and get some dinero from the wife.... :biggrin:
$90 or $100 (can't remember every number), track goes live at 9AM until 430PM.
Super Dave

cbr600_mj

Quote from: Billy Bo Jim boB on July 24, 2008, 10:40:35 AM
$90 or $100 (can't remember every number), track goes live at 9AM until 430PM.

THANKS!