News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Who's watching MotoGP on CBS?

Started by PJ, July 13, 2008, 01:06:44 PM

Andi

Quote from: Cowboy 6 on July 13, 2008, 06:57:16 PM
Anyone tape it? I was on duty with the Army today and the VCR goofed up. I cam home to watch it and .....

I would love to "Borrow" a copy from someone.
You can download the full season from www.stephygee.com The most recent race is usually up by the following Wed.

Smy

Does anybody know what happened to Hayden's bike in Assen?  Killing on the last corner.   He's lucky to have only lost one place.

weggieman

MotoGuy

Quote from: Smy on July 15, 2008, 10:31:24 AM
Does anybody know what happened to Hayden's bike in Assen?  Killing on the last corner.   He's lucky to have only lost one place.

Reportedly ran out of dinosaur juice.

tug296

Schwantz is a good splainer, but the pandering to civilians was too obvious.
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

tug296

Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

Cowboy 6

Quote from: Andi on July 15, 2008, 12:51:16 AM
You can download the full season from www.stephygee.com The most recent race is usually up by the following Wed.

Droooool! !!!!! Thanks man!
C6

www.NeedGod.com  ....   www.TPOParts.com  ....   www.Christiansportbike.com.com ....  www.woodcraft-cfm.com ....  www.ebcbrakes.com ....www.baxleycompanies.com

andrewgore

Wasn't too bad.  At least the video quality didn't look like a High School basketball game on public tv like what the Speed Channel gets.  That and yamaha needs to change their commercial with the stretched out bikes.  ha.

Boober

I was irritated by the commentating to the point I watched almost the entire race with the mute on!  Greg White is a complete F ing moron and Kevin Schwantz is scary looking! I was watching with a friend who doesn`r know the sport and her comments were....Is that guy sick or does he have something wrong with him? (Schwantz) and ....Boy this is cool....if they could put a show together around this sport it would take off!!!!