Feeling less overwhelmed. Also,  Rod Mahr's #?

Started by Nate R, March 15, 2003, 10:43:42 PM

Nate R

19 Days left before I am at BHF.

Spent Friday night, and most of saturday priming and painting. Clear coat on Sunday. Also got my front brake fluid changed and bled today. And, the best part was getting the check from my sponsor.  ;D :D

I feel a lot better about having enough time to take my time with getting some of the things together. I still have to clean the bike, organize some wiring and such, get stickers made, do the safety wiring, change the oil, fix the front fork oil level, and mount my race tires.  Then I can work on getting my tools together again, because they are strewn about all over the garage and basement.  :P

Anyone get a lot done this weekend? Beautiful day yesterday, and looks like another one's coming.

Also, does anyone have Rod Mahrs Phone # or Address? I need to get a hold of him soon, and he hasnt responded to my e-mails.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

K3 Chris Onwiler

I was out in the alley yesterday working on my bike in the sun!  I predict a few wheelies before today is over!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

Super Dave