News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Photographers at RA

Started by wolf44, July 07, 2008, 01:30:14 PM

wolf44

I'm assuming Gron4 was there.  I got a card from someone else but can't find it.  Anyone know who else was taking pics?
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

agron4

Yes we were there, I will honestly say we have some of the best photos we've ever taken at RA.  Mainly because of the weather and lighting, it collided to create a perfect photog storm.

I took about 10,000 pics and am going through them now to weed out the bad eggs.  My brother probably has about the same amount.  Needless to say, a lot of work to do but we are hoping to have them up very fast. 

www.gron4.com

Noidly1

I found a card on my bike from some guy named Richard Morris which only has an email address and street address and it says to send him your bike #.
saxymorris@yahoo.com
seems kinda high, 5x7-$6ea., 8x7-$10ea. 11x17-$16ea. 13x19-$20ea. +tax and cd's-$30 per event which seems ok if there are more than a few pics.
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

Noidly1

'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

agron4

yup  :thumb:

In regards to Dick Morris, I personally had to ask him to leave a hot zone twice because he was not authorized to be there.  Which can only mean he is not suppose to be vending either.  Us honest photogs pay a price for the privelage to take photos from dangerous areas and sell to you kind folks and skirting the rules seems to becoming more routine these days.

cbr600_mj

Hey there Gron4,

Any teaser pics for us?????

You guys always do fantastic work!!

Anxiously awaiting!!!!!

gntbldr

That makes two of us! 
Whatcha all got for teasers Andy and Mike?!  :D

agron4

850 more pics to weed through, than I'll find some teasers.  :thumb:

HAWK

HURRY UP
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding, can't wait to see what you guys got.  :thumb:
Paul Onley
CCS Midwest EX #413

JonGu

I thought we already posted up the teasers in the Sunday MWSS thread. I'll be shocked if you find something to beat that :P
Jon Gu
CCS AM #276
2006 R6 Blue / Black
2003 SV650 Blue / Silver

SHR

GRON4 will have the best pics, as a part time photographer I'm glad they are at the track. Very profesional high quality pics. A++
Good work guys I hope you got me with the new lens....

avdigigeek

so where are the pics areday whats the hold up :-)