Thanks to CCS and our Mid Atlantic family for a great weekend at Summit

Started by 2old2fat2slow, July 06, 2008, 09:24:54 PM

2old2fat2slow

We just got home and I had to say thank you to all the folks that had a hand in this, our best race weekend ever. As rookie race parents of a rookie rider, we have been overwhelmed with the kindness of the race community and the eagerness of all the seasoned riders out there that have helped our kid make great progress in the sport we all love so much. We have made some great friends through this season and we look so forward to seeing them at the events throughout the mid atlantic venues. Because of my job, I won't be able to attend the race next month. My wife will be taking the kid on her first solo adventure. I know I can count on my brothers and sisters to keep an eye out for them at the track. Thanks again! 2o2f2s
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

Xpat2b

Indeed it was an excellent weekend - glad the rain decided to stay away.  I would like to echo the sentiment in thanking both CCS and MARRC and also my paddock neighbors for a great time (including the fireworks) and for helping me change out my battery :)

Here's a preview...lots more to come later this week:

http://skinandleather.com/gallery.php?gid=153

Tested a new lens this weekend...let me know what you think!
Race fan
Retired MARRC Cornerworker

Chris410

Congrats to Craig...he did great this weekend!  I agree...the people along with the racing make the race weekends worth all the efforts.

Congrats everyone!
Chris AM #410 Mid-Atlantic
2008 MARRC Amateur Racer of the year

gixster

Yes great weekend.Concrats to Craig and dont worrie hi will be holding me up for more then a lap before you know it.LOL
Chris

daviid

I bought rains on saturday morning so the rain would go away. you all are welcome
David | 03 Suzuki SV650 | ASRA/CCS/WERA SE EX #484
RacerStuff.net / RTech Racing Fuels Fuels / Continental / Next Level Motorsports

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
-Benjamin Franklin