News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

My apologies to the Corner workers at T-5 race 15.

Started by MWT Racing 254, July 06, 2008, 07:57:19 PM

MWT Racing 254

I dont want to get into the questionable move that put me and my Ducati down hard going into turn 5, but instead I want to apologize to all the corner workers that where out to attend to me immediately after the crash...my actions were unacceptable and I'm sorry to put you guys and gals in that position, my emotions and adrenaline really got the best of me...I'm normally a very mellow person, and I want to let everyone know when there is an incident on track, get clear immediately, settle the other BS later, dont ever put the corner worker in jeapordy by making them turn their backs to keep you from doing something stupid...also thanks to CCS for handling the situation in a professional manner, I may not agree with your descision, but in any case it was handled in a very professional manner.
Now about the track...unacceptable as well, I hope major repair are made before the next round there, I will not return under these circumstance to Summit.
Again, Sorry!

Dennis Espinosa
CCS # 254

Jeff

Good to own up to your actions.  I don't know what they were, but know that I've been there myself.  Thankfully most of the folks involved understand the adrenaline and emotion involved.  But an apology goes a long way when you act inappropriately..

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

bel-biv

I was glad to see that you weren't hurt.
I don't agree with the final verdict either, but it is what it is.
Rest, heal and fix the Duc
See you at Barber

Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

Simon

Dude, you were really, really mad. Glad you weren't hurt to bad and thanks for the apology.
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

2old2fat2slow

Hope you are okay brother. we were packing up and didn't even  know you crashed until I got home and checked the forum. Speedy recovery!
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

MWT Racing 254

Thanks, my knee is going to be the only issue right now, tweaked pretty bad, getting it looked at tomorrow, everything else should be good by Barber...The Duc will need some love and care but will be back better than ever for Barber!

bel-biv

Well, I don't know if I like that "back and better than ever" part, but I guess I'll have to take it......
;)
Steve #176

www.patriotracing.us
Making a difference through motorsports.

Full Spectrum Power | Innovative Motorcycle Research | Cornerspeed | Orient Express | BG Oil | Online Paddock | On The Throttle

djduc748l

Oops, I meant Race 8!!! Must have hit my head harder than I thought!
Remember...have fun and enjoy every second! Life is to precious to take for granted!