News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Paging Edgar & Casper

Started by K3 Chris Onwiler, March 15, 2003, 11:03:56 AM

K3 Chris Onwiler

OK guys.  I really want to race you both again this year.  My main focus is on F40.  I want to try the class before I get too old...
Anyway, I have a Supersport legal 600 this year.  I'll enter another class just for the chance to mix it up with you two, but which one?  How about GTU?  Edgar?  Your SV1260 should do well there.  Casper?  I don't know what bike you have this year.  Let's figure it out.  I want another chance to shame you both!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Protein Filled

Hey K3, I would love to whoop your butt all over again... ;D ;D My teammate dynoed his SV yesterday and it made 98 hp!! I am hoping I get about 3 more... Regardless, I think that your supersport 600 should be about fair against me and my xr100. How are you going to handle going down on power from your FZR880?  ;)

I think Casper is running the F2 again this year. I used to enter Middleweight GP just to beat him and piss him off so maybe that could be a class that we could all run. GTU and GT lights could be hell since it runs the same days...

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Casper?  Edgar has added his two cents.  Amazing that he even had two cents left after buying that Titanium crankshaft...  So what about it.  I really would like a chance to whip on you both, even if my 600 has less horsepower than Edgar's SV.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com