News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Anyone from St. Louis

Started by Noidly1, June 30, 2008, 03:58:56 PM

Noidly1

I am looking for someone to hook-up with that is giong to Road America.
If you have a trailer that needs hauling, I can pull it with my van that will be loaded with my stuff and we can split gas.
Or if you are in need of bike and gear transportation, I have a trailer to use.

I had a deal with a guy that was going but I don't think he will be able to make it.
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

wolf44

I just snagged the last spot in Quillmans truck and Ben Probst is already heading up there....I don't think anyone else is going but scott meyers but he's taking a family vacation up there as well...what happened with Jimmy?
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

JonGu

Damn, I wish I could take you up on that but I'm leaving early to meet with some people in Chicago for dinner first. Maybe next time... if you do any other MW events I have everything I need in my trailer and I'm out of St Charles area.
Jon Gu
CCS AM #276
2006 R6 Blue / Black
2003 SV650 Blue / Silver

r1owner

Yeah, I'm leaving early as well (wife's family is from Milwaukee).

Noidly1

Quote from: wolf44 on June 30, 2008, 04:47:17 PM
.what happened with Jimmy?

I have been having a hard time trying to get a hold of him, phone issue supposedly...
Everything was worked out except the details, date n time to load his stuff.
So since his "phone" is on the blitz, I decided to go up to his work today and found out
both Jim and Jason no longer work there...Hmmmm... So, If he has no job, he can't go and I am on my own... As Usual...
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

Noidly1

Quote from: JonGu on June 30, 2008, 05:21:22 PM
Damn, I wish I could take you up on that but I'm leaving early to meet with some people in Chicago for dinner first. Maybe next time... if you do any other MW events I have everything I need in my trailer and I'm out of St Charles area.
Cool... Hallett? Hastings? MAM?
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

JonGu

Planning on every MW region event, so that's RA, 3 Blackhawks, Daytona, and Hastings. Not 100% decided on MAM yet since it isn't combined with MW... oddly enough I went into this year planning on racing GP but ended up doing MW instead.
Jon Gu
CCS AM #276
2006 R6 Blue / Black
2003 SV650 Blue / Silver

Noidly1

I am pre-registered for the GP circuit. Sorry, If BHF has dates in between and not fall on MCRA events, then maybe so.
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

Super Dave

Quote from: JonGu on June 30, 2008, 07:32:49 PM
Planning on every MW region event, so that's RA, 3 Blackhawks, Daytona, and Hastings. Not 100% decided on MAM yet since it isn't combined with MW... oddly enough I went into this year planning on racing GP but ended up doing MW instead.
You coming for the money at Heartland Park in August?
Super Dave

wolf44

Quote from: Noidly1 on June 30, 2008, 07:21:55 PM
I have been having a hard time trying to get a hold of him, phone issue supposedly...
Everything was worked out except the details, date n time to load his stuff.
So since his "phone" is on the blitz, I decided to go up to his work today and found out
both Jim and Jason no longer work there...Hmmmm... So, If he has no job, he can't go and I am on my own... As Usual...
interesting...wonder what happened.
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

JonGu

Quote from: Nicolaus on June 30, 2008, 11:01:45 PM
You coming for the money at Heartland Park in August?

Wish I could and it looks like fun but my SV doesn't have stock forks unfortunately. I was thinking about doing Gateway that weekend too but I'm not 100% sure I actually want to ride at Gateway.
Jon Gu
CCS AM #276
2006 R6 Blue / Black
2003 SV650 Blue / Silver

Super Dave

Quote from: JonGu on July 01, 2008, 11:13:38 AM
Wish I could and it looks like fun but my SV doesn't have stock forks unfortunately. I was thinking about doing Gateway that weekend too but I'm not 100% sure I actually want to ride at Gateway.
The lightweight class is a GP class.  Yes, the MotoST classes would need stock forks.
Super Dave