Pics from MAM?

Started by ronhix, May 27, 2008, 08:32:40 AM

ronhix

Anybody know the photogs that were there?
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB

wirehairs2

Midwest Sports Imaging, It will take him a few days to post them as he has his real job to attend to first.

racrx451

do you really think there are pics of you making that sweet inside pass in the last turn..... it's all a memory now and a good one at that! :cheers:
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

ronhix

Quote from: racrx451 on May 27, 2008, 10:44:42 AM
do you really think there are pics of you making that sweet inside pass in the last turn..... it's all a memory now and a good one at that! :cheers:

:cheers:  I can only hope, that would be sweet to have that pic.  Rob was pushing me pretty hard that race and we were back and forth right to the last turn.  Fun racing for sure. 
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB

Bigsexy

Ya Ron that was a fun race, would have been even better if i finished just ahead of you instead of you ahead of me :)
Rob

ronhix

I know I am not the most patient guy, but does it takes this long to post some pics?  :-)
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

mwsportsimaging

Sorry Ron.  It was a long three day event for us, and we had a pretty full week at the real job.  Pics should be up tonight.  Thanks.

ronhix

Thanks for posting them up!
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

Bappe

is it just me, or are there not that many...where are all the other races?