News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Racing nr Raleigh,NC

Started by SV88, May 15, 2008, 11:37:23 AM

SV88

There is a strong posibility that I will come to terms with the Cary, NC office of Jacobs Engineering joining the team as a sr process engineering lead.  Does CCS have a strong presence out there (what tracks) or should I consider WERA?

I'll look forward to flying back to the midwest for ASRA TC and Moto-ST events this year and next.  We'll probably use my SV for eastern seaboard races.

Looking forward to meeting local (Raleigh) racers.

steve.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

Super Dave

VIR is near by.  WERA definitely is a factor in the area.  Lots of strong racing in the SE. 
Super Dave

LilJayRR

I'm in Apex NC (next to Cary). CCS has plenty of racing around. Sout East and Mid Atlantic schedules.  CMP is 3 hours away, VIR alittle over an hour away,  Summit is 5 hours away, Jennings is 7 hours away, Barber is 8 hours away,  and Daytona is 8 hours away.

WERA has racing in this area too, I've never done a WERA weekend tho.
Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

CCS243

As you will note on the ASRA schedule, including Daytona events, 6 of the 8 are held in the SE/MA region.

http://www.ccsracing.us/schedules/2008/asratcschedule.html

4 of the 8 Team Challenge events are held in the SE/MA area.

http://www.ccsracing.us/schedules/2008/asratcschedule.html#TC

As noted above, you are centrally located to tracks in both regions.  The only better location might be Winston-Salem.  :thumb:

Fairchild

Hey Steve,

Welcome to the area!  I've been in Raleigh 22 years now (I'm 47) and love the place.

As mentioned above we're centrally located to several tracks and having VIR one hour away is pretty sweet.

Look forward meeting you.

Todd

ecumike

Plus, there's HighRock.. if/when it ever opens, will be under 2 hours from Raleigh.