News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Fee's

Started by Gary#40, March 28, 2008, 10:49:14 PM

Gary#40

I must be a crackhead, i can't seem to find what the entry fee is for CCS. Help me :thumb:
Gary Elkins aka Shenanigans

GSXR RACER MIKE

Give up the crack and instead sell everything you own and send me all the money and I will make sure your pre-entered for the season!  :biggrin:

......Otherwise check out the back of the pre-entry form where it says:

Standard Pre-entry for trophy classes = $75 for 1st entry / $50 for the 2nd / $40 each additional class / ULGP $75

All ASRA $100 (pre-entry)

Special Pricing:
Heartland Park / Road America / Barber = $80 for 1st entry / $55 each additional class (pre-entry)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Gary#40

Quote from: GSXR RACER MIKE on March 28, 2008, 11:28:04 PM
Give up the crack and instead sell everything you own and send me all the money and I will make sure your pre-entered for the season!  :biggrin:

......Otherwise check out the back of the pre-entry form where it says:

Standard Pre-entry for trophy classes = $75 for 1st entry / $50 for the 2nd / $40 each additional class / ULGP $75

All ASRA $100 (pre-entry)

Special Pricing:
Heartland Park / Road America / Barber = $80 for 1st entry / $55 each additional class (pre-entry)

Thanks, Mike
Gary Elkins aka Shenanigans

Gixxerblade

So how much are GT races then? I always get confused on that. Is it $75 for the first race (whether GTU or MWSS) then it goes down? What if I do 2 GT Races?

LongDogRacing

right.  75 for the first race, period.  (regardless of GT).  next race is 50, then down to 40 for the rest that you enter.

so, in my case:
GTL      75
TDRBK  50
LWSS    40
LWSB    40
LWGP   40
etc, etc....
Justin Pennella
CCS Ex #32

Proud supporter of MOTOHICK