DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

EX#996

QuoteYou need some kids...
 :P

LOL!!!!

Don't worry Dave, it'll get better.  Just wait until your kids are in their "tweens" or teens, they just don't pop out of bed in the morning any more.   ::)  (But then again neither does Paul   :-/)

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

I'm just excited that the youngest will be starting kindergarten in the fall.

Super Dave

EX#996

QuoteI'm just excited that the youngest will be starting kindergarten in the fall.

Whoo  Hooo!!!!

They day care bill just went down!   ;)

Oh by the way - they have that 'special - send a note home to the parents -  class' in 5th grade.  My daughter even surprised me with some of the questions she asked.   :o

Dawn   :)

PS:  Isn't you wife a teacher?  Heck - you probably knew that already!  
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteI'm supposed to be going to a sports bar in Lansing, on the south side of Chicago.  Kim Olson, Joe Riffice and Dave Vaugn will be there, along with the racers who rid out of HYRO.  Any other Chicago boys interested?  I'll post the address when I get it from Joe, so watch this thread.  :'(

Damn, I'm going up to Watertown to watch with the CCS cornerworkers.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Super Dave

Quote Isn't you wife a teacher?  Heck - you probably knew that already!  

High School English.

Daycar bill...yes...  But I have him for two mornings and a whole day myself.  It has been pretty fun.  I'll be like an empty nester...
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteDamn, I'm going up to Watertown to watch with the CCS cornerworkers.
That would be the THIRD place I'd like to be Sunday.  I also have a friend who lives 45 minutes from Daytona, and he's been calling me with stories of pole qualifying, demo riding the Aprillia Mille R, ect. ect. ect.  I'm trying not to think about it...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

RC51Racer

Got the widescreen just for this purpose...and I'll be watching it this weekend.  ;D

Mike

Chef

QuoteDarn, no sports bar will be covering Daytona near where I live. I guess I will just have to jump on my bike, drive the 45 minutes or so and go watch it live.

Darn the luck ;D

gaylord focker
<meet the parents>
" whats da matter with you, focker? "
;D
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

the_weggie_man

Watching it at home with a few friends and a few beers.  If the freakin' rain ever stops!

Other places in Milwaukee .... Hi Hat Garage (Brady St.), Steve's on Bluemound ( about 61st & Bluemound)

motomadness

The new schedule has been announced on rrw.com:
http://venus.13x.com/roadracingworld/scripts/NewsInsert.asp?insert=5442

However, the television schedule is still unknown.  Most things have been moved up a couple of hours, which overlaps many regular Speed Channel programs.

Everyone, cross your fingers for a full day of televised racing.

skara

just checked out speedtv.com it appears they are going to show the entire days racing
250,600,bmw,sbike then superstock will be a full day  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)