News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Mize Mobile MICHELIN 2008 TIRE SPECIALS

Started by theQman23, March 12, 2008, 11:56:11 PM

theQman23

Hey guys, Quentin of Mize Mobile here.  I was running my spring stocking order special until the end of February on all of the different tires I sell, but because of tremendous market support, (you guys all bought a BUNCH of stuff from me, my february numbers in 08 exceeded my entire first quarter numbers in 07,) I'm going to reward you all with a continuation of the program. If you guys keep the volumes coming my way, I'll keep the pricing and the service coming back your way.  We've got 56 events on the schedule this year, counting all three of my tire rigs, and we're hiring extra helpers to change all the tires.  If you've never bought from us before, give my cell a ring and talk to me personally one night, and we'll go over what your program is, and what we can do to serve you the best way possible.  Click my ad banner at the top of this page, (click refresh if needed to get my ads to pop up,) and go to my site for more info.  I'm in the office at 410-437-6611 M-F and I'm on the cell at 410-227-TIRE eves and weekends.

Thanks in advance for making 2008 our best year ever!

-Quentin
-Mize Mobile LLC