Bridgestones at Blackhawk

Started by wolf44, March 03, 2008, 06:38:34 PM

wolf44

Myself and Anthony Dean (App_Racing) are working with Dean at Trackaddix to bring back Bridgestones to Blackhawk.  What we would like to do is get as many pre-orders as we can so we can make sure that everyone that needs Bridgestones at Blackhawk is taken care of.  We will have some inventory, mainly DOT's, at the events but to make sure we will have YOUR tires....pre-order.  Because we have a conflict FIRST ROUND ON MAY 11TH IS PRE-ORDER ONLY!!!  We will have someone there to bring tires and mount/balace but we will not have inventory for that round.   If you want slicks, rains, or LW DOT's PRE-ORDER so we make sure to get you taken care of.  If you pre-order we will carry your tires for you to BHF, mount and balance them for you.  That means when you pre order and pay in full you'll never have to lug around your own tires or bring a credit card or check book to come and get your tires.  We will give discounts on bulk orders(10 tires is 10% off if you want to do more pm me).  If you want to get in on the bulk discount with some buddies we have no problem with that, but it all has to be PIF with 1 form of payment!!!
Now to the business.  See our prices below, and again the 10% discount is after 10 tires.
OH and I'm not quite sure I've said it enough (6 so far) MEOW...uuuhhhh I mean Pre-Order (if you've never seen super troopers you won't get it :biggrin:)

120/180 DOT set
$306 
120/190 DOT set
$318
LW DOT Set 120 Bt002/160 Bt090
$276
120/180 or 190 Slick set
$366
120/165 Slick Set
$330
120/180 Rain set
$336
120/165 Rain set
$324

We are set up to take CC's
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

gearhead

Thanks!
Where can I go to get complete information on the Bridgestone contingency for 2008?

spyderchick

I need patches for riders. Can you handle this or is there a separate email I should be using?

THNX!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

wolf44

patches are on the way to me.....then to you :)
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com