News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

66 Dodged the Bullet!

Started by HandleThis66, March 04, 2003, 06:30:30 PM

HandleThis66

K - i just got a call a little while ago... they've pulled me off x-country deployment.  i was filling in for someone not able to go, and now he is able to go.  so now i am a spare again.  there may be another scare in the near future, but for now i am activated in home station in milwaukee :D   soooo, i'll attend all the ccs races i can, and i'm still planning on racing all the f-usa rounds.  so to wrap it up, i'm walking on eggs around here and i may get called since i'm activated... but i've dodged the bullet this time :o   love and kisses (except to dean ::) ), and thanx to all who responded and show their concern.
rhiannon :-*

Speedballer347

WoooooooHoooooo!!!! :D

....and Ed Key thought he was finally gonna get a good nights sleep...nope 8)  his nightmares continue ;D
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

K3 Chris Onwiler

Rhiannon!  Don't leave me!!! :-*
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

TZDeSioux

phewy! glad you're staying :)

Super_KC124

Hope you get to stay! My unit was activated last week, but they left me off the list. The're going to let me retire.  ;D Maybe the're just tired of looking at me. ??? 20 years with the same unit.  :o

SliderPhoto

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Jeff

Woohoo!

We were having the toughest time trying to decide who would prance around scantily clad, and then hand the boyz their @sses when it came to race time.

For whatever reason, K3 in a bikini top just wasn't going to be the same  :o
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

QuoteFor whatever reason, K3 in a bikini top just wasn't going to be the same  :o

Ok...that thought is just WRONG!  :o Not that I approve of you guys oggling my little precious daughter, but if it keeps K3 out of a bikini...well sacrifices must be made.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jeff

QuoteNot that I approve of you guys oggling my little precious daughter,

LOL... nor would my wife, thus I vote K3 run around side-by-side with Rhiannon  :D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

HandleThis66

man, let my tell you....if k-3 is gonna be in a bikini i'm gonna, i'm gonna, ummmm :-X :o
so i'm at the base right now, hanging out, and wishing i were still in florida.  let's just hope everyone chosen to go stays healthy, so i don't have to take their place.  then i can run scantilly clad through the pits in a few months ;D
r'loc' :-*

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteLOL... nor would my wife, thus I vote K3 run around side-by-side with Rhiannon  :D
OK.  I'm in.  Perhaps we could include Crisco or Jello wrestling?  Sacrifices must be made! 8)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com