News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Honda Contingency - What events?

Started by Merk, March 04, 2003, 06:10:46 AM

Merk

Does anybody know what CCS and/or CRA events Honda will be offering contingency money for?  Their website says they will support 10 CCS events and 4 CRA events – which ones?

Thanks!

Jeff

Are you running an RR, or just considering it?  
Do you know when you'll get one?

I'm STUCK, and won't get mine until likely mid April, unless we can find a dealer in some podunk town who will give us theirs.

Initial shipment was pushed back to April, and all dealers will get ONE on initial shipment.  Then it's set for 1-2 for the next month and no word after that...

Ugh... well, hopefully I'll have it complete for the summer Road America race!  I just want the damned thing.  I've got people lined up everywhere for suspension, bodywork, accessories, etc...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Merk

Not the RR, my friend.  The RC.  I've traded the 600 in favor of the big v-twin.  Going to try something new - will eventually come back to the nimble 600's ('cause I love 'em) but thought I'd try twins for a change...those guys (and girls) seem to be having a lot of fun out there.

Anyway - Honda is paying $1500 for a win at certain events...all the way down to $350 for a fifth!  Not bad if they include some MidWest events.  But I have a strange feeling that only events like Willow Springs, Daytona and the like will be included.  With any luck they'll at least give us one of the RA events.

RC51Racer

QuoteNot the RR, my friend.  The RC.  I've traded the 600 in favor of the big v-twin.  Going to try something new - will eventually come back to the nimble 600's ('cause I love 'em) but thought I'd try twins for a change...those guys (and girls) seem to be having a lot of fun out there.

Anyway - Honda is paying $1500 for a win at certain events...all the way down to $350 for a fifth!  Not bad if they include some MidWest events.  But I have a strange feeling that only events like Willow Springs, Daytona and the like will be included.  With any luck they'll at least give us one of the RA events.

Hopefully you have a '02 or newer RC.  That's the only ons that quailfy.