To catch a cheater

Started by mdr14, February 16, 2008, 01:50:10 PM

Burt Munro

I know this is off-topic - just came to mind.......

I think everyone would have to agree that in the last 2 years that Brian has won the #1 plate in the MW Region, he has consistantly been the fastest rider overall.  His winning the top plate has reflected what it should.

Not to take anything away from Johnny Moore, Stumpy or Doc Stein, but Brian's results didn't come from entering as many classes as possible to generate points.  Those guys won it within the rules as did Brian.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Ducmarc

kind of makes you wonder about Duhamel's charge to the front  of course i think the big cheating is in the electroincs changing maps during the cool down and using a car key fob in the pocket while it's on the dyno is the ultmate. just think what smokey would have done with transistors

TommyG

I cannot believe how stupid this has become.  We are all sooooo much more stupid for wasting the time reading this thread! :kicknuts:

Sobottka

Quote from: TommyG on March 26, 2008, 09:31:49 AM
I cannot believe how stupid this has become.  We are all sooooo much more stupid for wasting the time reading this thread! :kicknuts:
I guess you havent read the number plate thread!
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Jeff

Quote from: TommyG on March 26, 2008, 09:31:49 AM
I cannot believe how stupid this has become.

Wow. I totally underestimated you Tommy.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Team_Serpent

Hey you guys, stop picking on Tommy!  He's just having a bad hair day  :biggrin:

LMsports

Hell, I think Tommy is the one with the cheater motors. Yeah...tear him down!
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

mdr14

guys, the motor is not a cheater motor "UNLESS" the racer enters the bike that the motor resides in a class its not legal for.

As an engine builder, I build the engines the way my customers ask. 95% of my customers say they want an engine built with in the confines of the rule book for supersport CCS or AMA Supersport. and with a bike off the showroom floor, there are only so many "LEGAL" ways to build said motor...and retain any semblance of reliability.

To say a shop builds  cheater motors for club level guys is really unfair. The club guys know what they are getting and what they are paying for. Its up to them to register for the correct classes.

In the CCS midwest ranks, there is only one guy that i ever hear being complained about his bike being too fast in a CCS "SUPERSPORT" race and it is not Brian Hall ( or Tommy G.  :ass:). But then again no one ever tears him down... My understanding is that "they" usually beat him anyway so why bother.
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

Jeff

So Matt, you're just an enabler right?

LMAO...  I'm just bustin your nuts...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

I can't wait for this season to get started.
Who getting tore down first!!
Everyone is going to want to tear down the Speed Tech bikes now that we've got some more power on tap this year!!

Good luck everyone. See you at the races.

I wonder who the cheater guy is?  :biggrin:
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

TommyG

Quote from: LMsports on March 26, 2008, 11:33:32 PM
Hell, I think Tommy is the one with the cheater motors. Yeah...tear him down!
I`ll take your money all day long Mr 2mm over Ten Kate motor!!

Team_Serpent

Quote from: TommyG on March 27, 2008, 03:23:12 PM
I`ll take your money all day long Mr 2mm over Ten Kate motor!!
:pop: