News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Sat Practice/Sun Races vs. Split

Started by kl3640, February 15, 2008, 01:26:07 AM

Which do you prefer, practice all day Saturday with all races on Sunday or practice & races on both days?

Sat Practice Only, All Races on Sun
8 (29.6%)
Practice and Races on both days
19 (70.4%)

Total Members Voted: 27

kl3640

I've raced in events in the Florida, SouthEast, and Mid-Atlantic regioins, and my personal feeling is that the Florida (I understand that the new CCS South region follows this format as well) format of practice sessions all day Saturday with one round of practice and all races held on Sunday is better than, the alternative, which is to have some practice sessions and some races on both Saturday and Sunday.

What do you think?

Woofentino Pugrossi

Works in some regions, wont in others. Not everyone has both sat and sunday off. I knew a few people who had to work sundays, no ands ifs or buts.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

brotekind269

I would rather have it split through out the weekend and have longer races. It's tough to cram 30 races in one weekend, let alone one day.

APP_Racing

I prefer to have the races spread out across both days, easier to run more races but....  I think it is more of a what does it cost for most people.  Trackdays/Practise Days do not have the same insurance overhead that the Race day does and I think this is a major factor into why some regions race only on Sunday.

A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/