News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Not a good way to keep.......

Started by tlrj, March 02, 2003, 07:04:31 PM

tlrj

lll

K3 Chris Onwiler

Just for the record, rocket scientist, not a good way to keep...your license.  Let me see.  Publicly and traceably spitting out racial slurs and threats.  Real smart.  I'm thinking that if I were Kevin Elliot and I noticed this, you'd be soooo suspended, because the club doesn't need this kind of behavior.
I'm no lawyer, but I believe that your post could probably be used as eveidence of premeditation if you and your buddy ever touch again.  
We've all been taken out.  It's part of the sport, especially as an amateur.  How often is is really more than an overly agressive mistake?  I'ts really hard to knock someone down without going down yourself, and a rider who has a history of such behavior will soon find himself gone.  The right thing to do would have been to lodge an official complaint with the race director.  Did you do that?
Better watch your hot head from now on.  After your brilliant post, the next conflict between you and your friend will probably find you suspended, and possibly even jailed.
Absolutely stupid!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

tlrj

QuoteJust for the record, rocket scientist, not a good way to keep...your license.  Let me see.  Publicly and traceably spitting out racial slurs and threats.  Real smart.  I'm thinking that if I were Kevin Elliot and I noticed this, you'd be soooo suspended, because the club doesn't need this kind of behavior.
I'm no lawyer, but I believe that your post could probably be used as eveidence of premeditation if you and your buddy ever touch again.  
We've all been taken out.  It's part of the sport, especially as an amateur.  How often is is really more than an overly agressive mistake?  I'ts really hard to knock someone down without going down yourself, and a rider who has a history of such behavior will soon find himself gone.  The right thing to do would have been to lodge an official complaint with the race director.  Did you do that?
Better watch your hot head from now on.  After your brilliant post, the next conflict between you and your friend will probably find you suspended, and possibly even jailed.
Absolutely stupid!
llllll

sdiver68

MCRA Race School Instructor

Jeff

Dang, and the post was removed/edited.  Oh well, I guess it's for the best.  Hey Mr. Admin guy, delete the whole thread eh?
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

MightyDuc Racing

MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM