ANYBODY RACING AHRMA THIS YEAR???

Started by backMARKr, January 30, 2008, 03:20:28 PM

backMARKr

Just curious if anyone else has received word on status of license applications, etc. :err:

thanks
M
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

honcati

I'll be doing AHRMA races after CCS.
license applications? Just fax them the app with a copy of your CCS license.

Super Dave

Cindy at AHRMA has been hard to get a hold of as of late.  Maybe that helps you, Mark. 
Super Dave

weggieman

Aaaaaggghhh. Don't talk to me about AHRMA, I brought up the subject of doing the AHRMA round at RA and my wife threatened my life!!

I told her its just old slow bikes, I can't get hurt, blah, blah, blah. No use, she ain't going for it.

I know where there's this sweet old BMW just waiting to be thrashed too.

backMARKr

Thanks, Dave :thumb:

Just sent the app in about 4 weeks ago. Since this is a new venture, wasn't sure on turn around for processing.

WERA #13

dylanfan53

I think they're pretty laid back about the paperwork but I did a race weekend with them last year in my backyard (Gingerman) and had a really good time.  They were very helpful to a stranger like me unfamiliar with their paperwork.   
Don Cook
CCS #53

eh427

Is there a class you can race an sv 650 in ahrma?
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing

Super Dave

Yes, I think that would be Battle of the Twins F2 and you could race up in F1 and then in Sound of Thunder.  I think those are the classes.  Their rule book is on http://www.ahrma.org if I remember correctly.
Super Dave

backMARKr

Quote from: Super Dave on February 08, 2008, 10:50:09 PM
Yes, I think that would be Battle of the Twins F2 and you could race up in F1 and then in Sound of Thunder.  I think those are the classes.  Their rule book is on http://www.ahrma.org if I remember correctly.
+1.....that is why I am doing it and Kyle can run the Husky also!
WERA #13

limy_1

Roger Preston
AHRMA Volunteer & Monkee
WERA Official

EL ZEE

Looks like I'll be going to do the Road America round in June with my friend who is an AHRMA regular. Can't wait to get the SV up there and ride that track...Hell yeah!! BOT F2 is the class I plan on doing. They have a race on Sat. and Sun. for the same class.  :biggrin: