News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

March Digital Calendar

Started by SliderPhoto, February 28, 2003, 02:49:39 PM

SliderPhoto

For those of you that bought a calendar, THANKS!

Here's a digital calendar for March 2003.
http://www.sliderphoto.com/ccs/calendar/2003_ccs_march.jpg
(180K)

Dawn

Too cool Jack...

Too bad I have too many systems up at one time to enjoy it.   :'(

Thank goodness I have calendar that I bought!   ;D

Dawn   :)

Speedballer347

That is one of the best pix I have ever seen....like to see more 'upclose' shotz like that, 4 sure.

I know Mike will be buyin' that pic 8)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Thingy

Jack, great March digital!  I like that it is different from the calendar.  Now, I can have some wallpaper on my computer at work AND my calendar on the cube wall.  Thanks.

By the way, looking at pics of Chachere makes my expert a$$ feel slow!
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

SliderPhoto

I'm glad you like it. I was worried since it's not one of my better shots but I wanted to do one of Mike.

SliderPhoto

No real room for a calendar so here's some eye candy. ;D

http://www.sliderphoto.com/ccs/images/tez.jpg

DANG! There's a nice bump right there too!

TZ_Boy

Yeah, that bump put me on my arse.  To bad you missed that pic Jack.  First time at Gateway and Gordon laps me in the GTU and I manage to follow him through 2 corner's.  I am right on his but going through that corner when I feel the bike moving away from me.  Then I am on my back sliding and I look up and see Jack with his Camera and think oh Sh## that's going to make a sweet pic!

I got the calendar, thank's Jack.

SliderPhoto

Sorry I missed the shot. ;D Getting crashes is pretty tough, especially when they're coming right at me and I have the long lens on.

I'm confused by your login name though, what's your name or number?

TZ_Boy

Jack,  I am sure you can figure it out.  How many TZ racer's bought pic's and a calendar from you and crashed in front of you at Gateway?

SliderPhoto

Yeah, I'm just terrible with names, I think everyone should have a picture of their bike on their forehead.  ;D

It was a yellow TZ, right? It's hard to remember, racers fling their bikes at me on a regular basis.  ;D

Tezboogie

Jack, that is a fantastic picture. I think my frame slider is just about to touch the ground. I gotta have that one........oh yeah, there is a bump right there. I just block it out of my mind and roll right through it, but I must say, it is pretty scary.

SliderPhoto

QuoteJack, that is a fantastic picture. I think my frame slider is just about to touch the ground. I gotta have that one........oh yeah, there is a bump right there. I just block it out of my mind and roll right through it, but I must say, it is pretty scary.

Glad you like it Tez! It's an exciting shot!

Yeah, not only the dip but the transition coming up. I like looking at the shot, it's an inspiration to me--the bike CAN do it! ;D