News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Bike Week- Cheesehead Style

Started by Dr675, January 07, 2008, 10:18:29 PM

Dr675

I know there was talk about the scheduling snafu with MotoST and AMA at Road America, where the initial schedules had them on the same date.  Here's the scoop. 

As it was noted prior, the Moto-ST schedule was in error. The AMA weekend at Road America will be the traditional first weekend in June. Moto-ST with ASRA will be the second weekend in June.

Sheboygan County is now planning a "Bike Week" for the time between. I am not sure what specifically the shops and area have planned, but it will be something.  Its noted on the Road America schedule I received today. Plus, there was a newspaper article regarding the planning. If all goes well, they will try to make it an annual destination event here in the Midwest.

Anyway, I would be willing to put together a fun ride through the Kettles or even a golf outing for those that plan on hanging out here in WI between events.

Keep me in mind.

Doc
...soon to be moving back to my home area of Elkhart Lake
"...you gotta kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight"- BNL

Super Dave

Do you mean that MotoST will be with AHRMA the second weekend in June?
Super Dave

PJ721

a letter I received from Roger Edmonson sent to all 2007 Moto-ST teams - the 2008 schedule is Tentative - and the only 2 rounds that are confirmed as of this time are Daytona (with CCS) and VIR with the Rolex cars. Apparently they have something "big" cooking and all will be announced prior to or at Daytona.

Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

Super Dave

Just wait.  It's going to be a very exciting announcement. 
Super Dave

Dr675

Yes, AMA will be 5-8 June
Sheboygan County Bike Week will be 5-15 June
AHRMA and Moto-ST will be 13-15 June
CCS will be 4-6 July

Per the schedule I received yesterday from Road America.
"...you gotta kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight"- BNL