minor release form for CCS race license application

Started by 2old2fat2slow, December 03, 2007, 10:15:30 PM

2old2fat2slow

Does anyone have an acceptable minor release form that we can fill out and get notarized to send in with our son's race licence application? I have searched the internet and come up with squat. I also checked with a local Notary Public and they had nothing either. I need to get my kids license and numbers soon so we can get the bike finished and the numbers on for sponsor pics. Any help would be sweet. Thanks!
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

Jason748

I think you just need to write your own... something like this:

I 2F2O2S, as the supportive, loving, caring, and crazy father and legal guardian of 2F2O2S Jr allow him to race with CCS, etc, etc, etc...

I would shoot Eric or Kevin @ CCS an e-mail as ask what they would like to see.
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

Mongo

Call Eric - we get them from our insurance company so I'm pretty sure CCS does too.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

Eric Kelcher

We do not require them with the race license. You have to fill one out at each race event which they will have the form at registration. In the event the parent or legal guardian is not going to to be at an event we have a form for the temporary transfer of guardianship and a release that must be notarized and brought to the event.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

2old2fat2slow

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on December 05, 2007, 12:23:16 PM
We do not require them with the race license. You have to fill one out at each race event which they will have the form at registration. In the event the parent or legal guardian is not going to to be at an event we have a form for the temporary transfer of guardianship and a release that must be notarized and brought to the event.
Eric,
        the application for 2008 competition license states "applicants under the age of 18 must have a signed, notarized release form from their parent or legal guardian on file with CCS/ASRA before a competition license will be issued". ?????????? That's why I was looking for the appropriate acceptable form.
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

Eric Kelcher

Okay went and did some checking, we had wanted to go that route but some of the tracks and insurance wanted one for the event specificily so we are having to do them per event, same as in the past. I will see if we can get that updated but it looks like the license mailer has the same instructions so I wil be getting this question again I am sure.

So send in license application without one as we would have to have a new one done at the event.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

2old2fat2slow

Quote from: Eric Kelcher on December 05, 2007, 05:28:20 PM
Okay went and did some checking, we had wanted to go that route but some of the tracks and insurance wanted one for the event specificily so we are having to do them per event, same as in the past. I will see if we can get that updated but it looks like the license mailer has the same instructions so I wil be getting this question again I am sure.

So send in license application without one as we would have to have a new one done at the event.
Thanks Eric! I sent the application in with a copy of this response . Appreciate the guidance. :thumb: